Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) compliant. Our single and twin-sheet pallets, trays, and caps, when combined, create a shipping and handling unit.
Made with certified high-density polyethylene resin, these units are returnable, reusable and recyclable. They provide functional interchangeability with other manufacturers' products.
• Side stripes indicate the wheel size of each tray and are located over positive locking devices
when packs are stacked.
• All Wheel Paks are compatible with conveyor systems and automated material handling devices.
• Four-way fork entry for convenient handling.
• Positive locking pallet base -allowing for secure stacking.
• Compatible with conveyor systems and automated material handling devices.
• Pallet, tray, and cap are designed to nest for low cost storage and return. Minimum return ratio is 6:1.
• Steel reinforcement minimize deflection during material handling for commercial highway (CH) pallet designs.
• Paks accommodate non-metallic banding, stretch wrap or shrink wrap with banding slots on pallet, tray, and cap.
• Holes on trays and covers allow shipping labels to attach via wire tags.
• Drain holes reduces trapped water.
• Seven characters molded-in part number identifies pallet design, wheel size and the unit's cap.