Learn how this standard for quality management can make or break your investment.
Our commitment to developing world-class engineered plastic material handling solutions is evident through our many patents, award-winning processes, and certifications, including ISO 9001:2015. With the help from Quality Manager Dan Schelvan, we’ll share more about this certification and what it means for you in this post.
We have been ISO 9001 registered since 1997 and are proudly ISO 9001:2015 certified. This certification allows us to prove to current and future customers that we can consistently provide products and services that meet – and often exceed – customer expectations.
Read on to learn more about the ISO 9001:2015 certification and what choosing plastics manufacturers that hold this certification can mean for your investment.
What is the ISO 9001:2015 certification?
The ISO 9001:2015 certification is an international standard that specifies certain requirements that a business must satisfy within their quality management system (QMS). This certification is based on the plan-do-check-act methodology and ensures that we provide and follow our process-oriented approach. To achieve high quality management standards, our certification supports our structure, responsibilities, and procedures.
What does the ISO 9001:2015 certification require?
To earn the ISO 9001:2015 certification, plastic manufacturers like us must satisfy the following:
- Our management is committed, involved, focused and responsive
- Our company meets customer requirements, along with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Our processes are visible, traceable, consistent, repeatable, measurable, and documentable
- Our documents are appropriate, relevant, simple, understandable, and consistent with processes in use
To prove alignment with ISO 9001 standards, we demonstrated that we met these and other requirements related to our commitment to quality, environmental responsibility, and our customers.
How do you benefit from our ISO 9001:2015 certification?
The ISO certification ensures that we continually improve our systems to better meet customer needs and expectations. As such, you can expect to experience high levels of customer satisfaction when choosing ISO-certified plastic manufacturers for your material handling solutions.
The benefits you can expect from working with us because of our certification – and because we also genuinely care – include:
- A positive corporate culture means that you’ll have access to staff who are friendly, engaged, and happy to help
- Efficiency and productivity in our processes help us complete projects on time and within budget
- Our documentation is streamlined throughout the customer journey to ensure timely and accurate communications
- We have a greater quality awareness of the material handling solutions we engineer, which allows us to create a superior standard for our engineered solutions
- We keep your best interests at heart to ensure that you receive the right product for your industry, application, specifications, and budget
Is ISO certification required?
Not all plastic manufacturers have earned an ISO 9001:2015 certification, so use caution with uncertified businesses. Whether your company or industry requires vendors to have it or not, use this standard to measure the commitment to customer satisfaction and production quality. Your reputation and investment depend on it!
We are one of the few plastic manufacturers that has been ISO certified for over two decades. We have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding our customers’ needs. Trust us to deliver the material handling solutions your business needs to succeed. Contact our sales team online or call 800.356.8150 today, and we will help you get started.