Products and Solutions
As a groundbreaking leader in material handling solutions and custom products for more than 40 years, we are continually innovating to deliver the highest-quality custom thermoformed products.
Our in-house custom thermoforming fabrication process involves heating an extruded sheet of our proprietary resin blend until it is soft, and then stretching it over a male or female mold, leaving it to cool until formed.
- The single sheet thermoforming process involves heating one sheet and placing it over the mold.
- The twin sheet thermoforming process involves heating two sheets on two individual molds, and bonding them together before they harden, creating a lightweight yet an extremely strong and high-performing product.
Why Custom Thermoforming?
There are many benefits to using custom thermoformed plastics when compared with other materials and fabrication methods, including:
- Reduced prototyping costs
- Reduced tooling costs
- Reduced material costs
- Higher quality and more durable
- Optimized for weight and performance
- Overall weight reduction
- Faster time to market
- Ability to modify designs, including color and texture
- Fewer harmful VOCs