Automotive Plastic Pallets
Thermoformed HDPE Twin Sheet Construction
The high-density polyethylene (HDPE) twin sheet construction of our automotive plastic pallets provides durability and longevity. Easy-grip loops and a 4-way forklift and forkjack entry allow for improved mobility and use. An anti-jam feature keeps nested pallets from resting on retractors during return shipments. Constructed with a mirror image design, automotive plastic pallets are fully nestable to conserve storage space and reduce shipping costs.
RECYCABLE. CRADLE TO CRADLE.
Sanitary, ships worldwide without delays.
Weather resistant, withstands humidity.
Impact resistant for long cycle life.
4-Way Forklift & Forkjack Entry
Transporting Automotive Parts
- Food and beverage
- Transportation and warehousing
- Three sizes and varieties: light-duty, medium-duty, and heavy-duty
- Cargo belt and buckle standard for securing a load
- Stripe identification
- Identification labels in four (4) locations
- Trays can be designed to interlock with top pallet deck
- Drain holes
- Hand holes