Automotive Plastic Pallets
The high-density polyethylene (HDPE) twin sheet construction of our automotive plastic pallets provides durability and longevity. Easy-grip loops and a 4-way forklift and forkjack entry allow for improved mobility and use. An anti-jam feature keeps nested pallets from resting on retractors during return shipments. Constructed with a mirror image design, automotive plastic pallets are fully nestable to conserve storage space and reduce shipping costs.
All our plastic pallets offer a long service life, fit ISPM 15 exemption standards, and are environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable.
- Easy to clean
- Two AIAG 8.5"x3" label placards standard
- Three sizes and varieties: light-duty, medium-duty, and heavy-duty
- Cargo belt and buckle standard for securing a load
- Stripe identification
- Identification labels in four (4) locations
- Trays can be designed to interlock with top pallet deck
- Drain holes
- Hand holes
- Food and beverage
- Transportation and warehousing
Easy To Clean
4-Way Forklift & Forkjack Entry