Big Pak: Reusable Bulk Containers
Thermoformed high-density polyethylene (HDPE) single sheet and twin sheet construction
Our BigPak® Reusable Bulk Containers are available in a variety of sizes and offer a low profile to minimize storage space and reduce shipping costs. The mirror image pallet and lid are interchangeable and nestable for more flexibility and a smaller footprint. Engineered with durable thermoformed HDPE construction, BigPak nestable sleeve packs are lightweight for better ergonomics, but still weather- and impact-resistant.
Sizes 40×48, 44×54, 44×54, 48×48, and 44×48 are rated for static, stationary loads, and forklift or in-transit dynamic loads. Keep products secure with your choice of two locking systems: Ever-Lock2® easy-twist lock or a sliding peanut lock. Ideal for everything from heavy machinery, electronics, and parts to lighter, loose parts such as clothing, gear, bins, and miscellaneous cargo.
RECYCABLE. CRADLE TO CRADLE.
Sanitary, ships worldwide without delays.
Weather resistant, withstands humidity.
Impact resistant for long cycle life.
4-Way Forklift & Forkjack Entry
REUSABLE, FLEXIBLE DURABLE
- Retail and wholesale distribution
- Transportation and warehousing
- Locking options include Ever-LOK2® and peanut lock
- Your choice of collapsible sleeves: fiberboard z-fold, twin sheet thermoformed, or fluted plastic; option to include a drop-down panel for easy loading and unloading
- Custom logos
- Wide range of stripe colors; choose one or multiple stripes